Of course you should feel like the royal couple on your wedding day! Check out our newest exclusive property located centrally right in Doylestown, PA. Fonthill Castle is a sought after iconic historic landmark.
With seating for up to 200 guests, this castle and outdoor garden oasis will surpass your royal dreams! Outdoor ceremony area, gorgeous seasonal tent (with flooring), indoor cocktail area, and more! Built between 1908-1912, Fonthill was the home of Henry Chapman Mercer (1856-1930). Fonthill served as a showplace for Mercer’s famed Moravian tiles. Designed by Mercer, the building is an eclectic mix of Medieval, Gothic, and Byzantine architectural styles. Seedling and Sage Catering is the exclusive caterer at Fonthill Castle.
Fonthill Castle Venue Highlights:
- Rental Of Fonthill Castle And Terrace Pavilion For 5 Hour Event
- Unlimited Photo Opportunities At That Time In Rented Space
- BRAND NEW TENT IN 2018 Professional Grade Reception 40’x100’ Tent Complete With Trendy Market Lights, Subfloor,
21×21 Dancefloor, 20×30 Catering Tent ~ Provided by Bucks Mont Party Rentals
- Handmade Reclaimed Wood Solid Bar + Serving Station
- 60 Inch Round Dinner Tables (Seat 8), White Resin Chairs, 100 Ceremony Chairs
- Tables For Bars, Food Service, Gift Table, Sweetheart Table 2 48 Inch Tables, 12 6 Foot Tables, 4 8 Foot Banquet Tables, 2 Serpentine Tables
- 3 30 Inch Round Pedestal Tables
- Convection Oven In Catering Tent